The House System is designed to embody the value and ethos of the school and is an integral part of our school community. The objectives of the house system at NIS are to provide every student with:
- A sense of belonging positive role models from within their peer groups.
- A sense of achievement outside the classroom.
- Fun and excitement through competition.
- Curiosity and Creativity.
- Individual and collective responsibility
- The development of communication skills, flexibility and resilience.
The Four House names are as follows: