Nancy International School is to the "Central Board of Secondary (CBSE)," a widely recognized and high regarded school board in the country the 10+2 pattern of education.
At NIS, we provide an effective framework education through a relevant, broad, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. place great importance on educating the 'whole child' at their individual level of ability potential to ensure a happy learner.
Through a holistic approach towards lear we aim to provide our students with:
- Requisite knowledge and skills that child has a right to learn.
- Learning environment enabling them learn in a balanced manner, but enough to challenge them and meet diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help the tackle many of the moral, social and cult issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows with peers and assists in development social system.
- Summative and formative assessments continuous feedback for improvisation the learning process.