Nancy International School is affiliated to the “Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE),” a widely recognized and highly regarded school board in the country following the 10+2 pattern of education.
At NIS, we provide an effective framework for education through a relevant, broad, balanced, rigorously-taught and monitored curriculum. We place great importance on educating the ‘whole child’ at their individual level of ability and potential to ensure a happy learner.
Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with:
- Requisite knowledge and skills that every child has a right to learn
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner, but stretching enough to challenge them and meet their diverse needs.
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- Summative and formative assessments and continuous feedback for improvisation in the learning process.